Pages

saya banyaak nanges..sob2..


aku banyaaaak sgt nanges recently.
tgk m0vie p0n leh nanges.
ish..aliah ruzanna sgt cengeng---->xmalu

few days back,aku tgk m0vie sisterhood of travelling pants 1 && 2.
sgt sedih la m0vie 2.
the m0vie cm psl m3, myself && I.
the main topic is about a friendship.
n the friendship goes to moi && ana.
l0ve u both a lot.

nk cte psl the m0vie.
yeah..the pants is actually can fix four of them nicely eventho the size of their body are different.
n there are 10 rules about the pants.
that's not imp0rtant pon.
tp aku nk gtau the rules about their friendship.
one of the rules is don't ever take or 'use' ur friend's ex.
yeah..i won't my honey n dear.
i won't.
ur boyfriend is my boyfriend.
ur ex is my ex to0..
but pUt some trUst kat aku..
l0ads of love..







No comments:

Post a Comment