Pages

my h0ney n dear~~


h0ney, i'm very s0rry cz i can't be beside of you when u are sick.
np la kaw asyik ingat dat guy until no0w??
u mUst m0ve on h0ney--->pandai ckp org je, sndr pon xmove 0n lg.hehhehe..
but yeah..dia pon dh not even contact u ryt??
so, do forget him.
i kn0w it takes tym.
so, take ur 0wn sweet tym honey n one day, I know kaw akan dpt some0ne yang better dr dat guy--->Sultan mangkok.


my dear, stop blaming other pe0ple.
there's no 0ne sh0uld be blame in this situation.
but yeah.. i am sorry cz u dun understand me very well n i treat him like .........
like what huh??
if anyone to blame, it is gonna be U && ME.
u----> cz kaw dh kawan ng aku for about 7 years ryt?
but yet kaw still xtau aku mmg suka berkawan.
n ++++ aku xleh xrply msg org bl org dh msg.


me----->stupid btol g layan dia kan?
dat's da mistake la.

but can u gv me 0ne m0re chance???
jz 0ne..
pls dear..
i really l0ve you..
i dunn0 how to express my feeling s0me m0re.
but yeah...i h0pe three of us can be like before.
just like before...

No comments:

Post a Comment